The latest release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud gives customers the deepest, broadest AI-powered functionality in the ERP market.
As the ebb and flow of today’s business environment rapidly evolves, companies are faced with two options: transform their business models so they can adapt to market demands and changing customer needs or be outpaced by their competition.
Now imagine a world where an intelligent cloud ERP solution can help companies anticipate what’s around the corner, and act decisively before situations take a turn. Or one that allows companies to always stay three steps ahead of the competition and never lose a customer again.
That’s where SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP’s flagship intelligent cloud ERP solution, comes in. SAP S/4HANA Cloud is, in fact, the most intelligent cloud ERP solution in the market. While other vendors may claim intelligence, only SAP S/4HANA Cloud provides the following:
- An award-winning digital-age user experience,
- AI-powered automation,
- Next-generation business processes.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is also the world’s first hands-free ERP solution. It is integrated with SAP CoPilot, SAP’s digital assistant for the enterprise, and brings the first conversational user experience to the market, which allows users to interact even more efficiently with their ERP system instead of having to type or click through multiple screens to find what they need.
Latest Release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Unlocks 12 New Intelligent ERP Scenarios, the Deepest and Broadest Set of Scenarios Available Today
Today, with the 1805 release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, we are taking intelligent ERP to the next level. SAP is unlocking 12 new AI-powered scenarios — nine machine learning scenarios and three SAP CoPilot-powered conversational UI scenarios — the most of any ERP vendor in the market today. Customers can expect to run faster, operate smarter, achieve industry and operational excellence, and realize greater profitability.
With enhanced machine learning capabilities, businesses can now have intelligent interactions that anticipate the needs of their end users, incorporating intelligent self-learning mechanisms and liberating users from mundane tasks for more important work.
With SAP CoPilot, through the conversational user experience, machine learning is put to work as users receive notifications and reminders to drive action and decisions at the speed of thought.
These future-ready technologies are built into the latest release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Some highlights include:
- Finance: Account reconciliation powered by machine learning, enables intelligent recommendations instead of manual resolutions. This speeds up the exception management process and improves accuracy for users.
- Sourcing and Procurement: Smart buying via a conversational user experience (natural language interaction) eases and accelerates requisitioning, which helps employees be more productive.
- Sales: Rapid sales order creation from sales quotes using a conversational user experience (natural language, voice or text) enables salespeople to focus on what they do best.
- Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management: AI-powered project cost forecasting helps reduce budget overruns and makes better project investment decisions. Additionally, the conversational user experience powered by SAP CoPilot gives project managers a hands-free, interactive experience that allows them to stay on top of their game by giving them insights to the status of their projects anytime, anywhere.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is improving the lives of project managers through machine learning and a hands-free ERP experience; see how in this before-and-after infographic.
Embrace the Future with Intelligent ERP
These enhancements are exciting because they truly deliver on the promise of an intelligent ERP that empower customers with the agility and flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business conditions.
The best part of cloud is that these AI-powered business scenarios are available to all SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers today. Our speed of innovation keeps SAP customers at the very top of their game as they can always count on receiving continuous innovation and access to the latest technologies.
Source: SAP ERP News