SINGAPORE — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today kicked off SAP.iO Foundry Singapore, its first acceleration program in Singapore.
The program aims to accelerate Southeast Asian startups, providing them access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programmable interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
The first cohort will consist of seven early-stage Intelligent Enterprise startups focused on business-to-business (B2B) technology.
“SAP is committed to Singapore’s dynamic startup ecosystem,” said Lalitha Bhaskara, head of SAP.iO Foundries Asia Pacific Japan. “We are excited to be working hand in hand over the next three months with these innovative startups to help them deliver winning outcomes and incremental value to our customers.”
The first cohort also includes several startups founded or led by strong female entrepreneurs, a testament to SAP’s belief that a healthy ecosystem includes entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds and in line with the SAP.iO No Boundaries initiative.
The first SAP.iO Foundry Singapore cohort includes the following startups:
- Flowcast Inc.: Uses patented machine-learning algorithms to harness untapped, complex data to automate credit decision-making. This provides greater visibility to customers to address underserved markets.
- Pulsifi: Predicts workplace outcomes to identify, retain and develop great people. By using artificial intelligence to incorporate multiple data sources across hard skills and soft traits, this HR analytics platform derives employee success profiles to improve HR decisions across the employee lifecycle, from hiring to development.
- Notarum: Provides a modern workflow tool designed to reduce busywork by automating corporate due diligence. Notarum makes performing due diligence analysis and sharing work with teammates easier than ever.
- Adaface: Enables and automates first-round tech interviews to identify the best engineering talent faster.
- TADA: Offers a data-driven customer advocacy and engagement platform that helps brands moving from transactions to relationships and customers to advocates. This enables businesses to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Size n Fit: Helps online shoppers find apparel that fits. This e-commerce add-on aims to increase sales and reduce returns.
- LuxTag: Provides an anticounterfeiting and antitheft solution that uses blockchain-enabled traceability to deter product counterfeiting and fraud.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2019 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices.
Source: SAP ERP News