WALLDORF — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced extended access for partners to the SAP software portfolio to provide small and midsize enterprises (SMEs) with fixed-scope packaged solutions at predictable prices.
SAP-qualified partner-packaged solutions will be built and delivered by SAP partners and are structured to provide customers with a fast return on investment at high-quality standards.
The SAP-qualified partner-packaged solutions represent a packaging strategy with three important pillars:
- Packages based on SAP software together with a partner’s services and intellectual property – creating a unique and highly targeted value proposition based on a fixed scope and a fixed price offering
- A rigorous qualification process, securing full alignment on the value proposition and validation of the partners’ ability to deliver
- Exposure on SAP.com to give customers direct access to partner-packaged solutions and joint go-to-market activities with partners active in the SME segment
“The main goal of the new strategy is to offer customers a wider set of solutions to meet their individual requirements within an affordable price range,” said Karl Fahrbach, head of Global Channels, SAP. “As the SAP solution portfolio has grown with the addition of line-of-business solutions and is increasingly focused on the cloud, there is a need for a broader approach to solution packaging that is not only focused on enterprise resource planning software or limited to on-premise solutions.”
Partners can currently choose from a variety of SAP solutions to create their own unique SAP-qualified partner-packaged solution:
- SAP Business ByDesign solution
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA
- SAP SuccessFactors solutions
- SAP Analytics Cloud solution
- SAP Leonardo capabilities
- SAP solutions for customer engagement and commerce, including SAP Hybris solutions
Partners will benefit from new growth-centric benefits designed to improve success rates, including:
- Full internal visibility of SAP sales teams
- An external presence on SAP.com (through the SAP-qualified partner-packaged solution finder)
- Up-leveled digital strategy
- A dedicated logo
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2018 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.
Source: SAP ERP News